Thursday, April 3, 2008

You Got One!


Bub, i can't believe you got you a deer on your first hunt! You know i am not a fan of deer hunting but you sure did get a pretty one. I see it every morning stareing at me from the dineing room when i get up! Alway's remember how i was so afraid of you shooting a gun, i knew your were safe with Richard tho and he would watch out for you, I am gonna include this to your post so someday you will always remember what you told me, you told me that everything was dead quiet then you heard something inside your tree stand, at first you thought it was nothing but you kept hearing it, you then said you looked down and in a distant you saw your grandma Beale, wow this gave me chills because you explained what she looked like and what you described was just like she looked! Being 6 months old when she passed away there is no way you could have rememebed that, you said mema she was just standing there smileing at me! She was your Angel looking after you while i was away with papa in NC. and she will be your Angel looking after alway's! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: