Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you ever cry mema?

Today the kids ask me do you ever cry mema? Well yes i do, they said what about
i didn't know how to answer them because most of my crying has been over them and
the way thy have been treated. So being the type person i am i replied oh i guess
just to clean out my eye sockets lol. They didn't question me any farther which is a good thing.
To be honest i have cry ed many times over the way there mother has acted, blaming myself for
many of her actions when i really no it's not my fault. But isn't that what a real mom does?
Worry about the children they bring into this world, i want so bad for my daughter to be the mom i know she once was, but the way it's looking that will never happen, now she has called and decided that i am no longer her mother, she hates me, wishes i was dead, for taking her kids from her and says none of this is her fault, that's enough to make any real mother cry, so yes kids i do cry and i am not ashamed of saying so.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Breeze, your daughter has made her choices. I think that, if and when she can see the situation objectively, she will understand that you are doing this for the kid's sake, not because you don't want to help her.

It's hard to beat drugs. She knows how hard. Maybe she thinks it's too hard for her. She has to realize that the kids are more important.