Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Crazy Week

This has been a crazy week around here, we have ball practice going on, cheerleader tryouts, you name it and it seems to be happening, last night i had kids going in all directions, 1 in the kitchen practicing cheers, 1 telling her to yell louder, 1 yelling with her at the top of his lungs, 1 was fixing his lunch for school today, and bringing me everything but the refrigerator to see if that's ok to take! Then i had the oldest one who can't find his JOCK STRAP ! Well where did you put it mema?, duhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't remember wearing it last i told him, we still haven't found it i think i packed it away last year but it may be easier to just go buy another one! 1 brings home a 50.00 form for summer Basketball Camp 1 brings home a 50.00 form for summer Volley Ball Camp, Then Hunter decides it's his turn for a bath, here he comes asking me will you please clean out my ears after my bath i said sure , i think it was 16 q-tips he brought me, i thought how dirty can your ears be boy when i just cleaned them 2 days ago, all the while Donnie is just sitting all relaxed and asking me how do you do this? I said i really don't know. Gotta Love these little dudes!!! Almost forgot to mention the 80 Candy Bars yet to be sold for the ball teams so i guess this will not slow down anytime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slow down? What's that :)

Ronni said...

Candy?? I'm there!