Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet Sadie

I am posting this post for a close friend of mine so she can see Sadie, Sadie is Phil's dog.
And use to belong to Jodie his former girlfriend and him before the witch moved in and split them
up, don't worry Jodie everyone who views my blog knows all about Phil and the witch
girlfriend Annette! Anyway Sadie is now living with me and Donnie and has adjusted
very well, her favorite place is my couch where she snores very very loud! She has even
gotten use to being outside with out a fence altho one day she went missing and i found her
a block away at the little grocery store. My dogs even like her alto at times BG makes sure
Sadie knows who's still the boss! Jodie she love my cat, yep never thought you would see that
day i know. Sadie was dumped off at one of Phil's job sites he didn't pay her much attention
the first couple days, then he called Jodie to see if it was ok to bring her home, Jodie was all
excited and here comes Phil and the crew of Mexicans and Sadie was sitting right in the
middle of them, it was love at first sight for Jodie and Sadie, Jodie would take her for car rides
stopping and picking her up a biscuit! Jodie i miss you so much and will never forget the good
times me and you have shared! Sadie said to tell you hi mom and she Miss's you too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: