Monday, April 28, 2008

The Bird

Meet Lacy, shes the newest member of our family she used to be my sister-in-laws bird. My sister-in-law Rita passed away last September unexpected. Last week my brother called me and ask if i might want the bird as he is working alot away from home and doesn't feel like he can give it the attention that it needs, i wanted to scream heck no but i couldn't, my brother has never ask me for anything in his life. I told myself just take the bird what the heck you only have 3 dogs a cat and another bird already in the house whats one more, but i also told myself not to get attached to this thing, his wife spent many hrs with this bird and it took me about a hr or 2 to fall in love with this thing, this is the smartest little bird i have ever came across. First off it doesn't peck you like my bird does it's very gentle and you can tell it's use to a woman's voice, we took her out of the cage the 2nd day and put her on this play ground thing they have on top of the cage, she walked up and down the latter done a few flips under the ladder very cool very impressing i thought. Lol it don't take alot to amuse me as you can tell, she loves to ride on your shoulder and was giving kiss's to Caleb today, her bird cage looks like she lives in the white house instead of my house she has a fancy house to be a bird i tell ya, she looks like she has make up on theres two big patches of orange on her face that looks like rouge . My cat try ed to attack her cage twice last night blade the dog stands guard at the bird cage, between a good husband wonderful grand kids and the animals i feel like i have a really good life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: