Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To My Husband


Donnie, I just want to say that your my hero, your the rock that keep's this family together.
I love you so much more then word's could every say! We have been threw some really rought time's
thing's that we should not have went threw but you were there for me all the way. To be 62 year's old and take on 4 kid's say's alot about you babe! It's funny because when we both met i didn't even like you remember? ha! ha! You asked me to marry you after only 3 weeks i told you that you were crazy, you said yes i am crazy about you, and we got married the 4th week, it has lasted 21 years this July!
Your the most honest man i have ever known, I admire you for that, i no it almost killed you when Phil got sick but being the person that you are you stood by him, fighting for what was best for him even tho at times you didn't know if it was the right choice to be makeing, and you will contiune fighting for him because that's what brother's do, I am very proud of you for handleing Phil's girlfriend the way you did you know me i would have jack slapped her long ago lol not you, being the calm and laid back person you are you took her down step by step . Anyway babe just want you to know i love you so much and alway's will , even at 62 you still got it babe so keep doing what you been doing! I love you.......marge
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ronni said...

Aww...

I, too, think Donnie rocks. You both do!

The Cool Breezes said...

thanks jt just to old farts trying to rasie kids lol

Rainbrella said...

Reading your blog has me laughing and crying. You are an inspiration to me and am sure all who know you. Keep it coming, love, love reading here.

Rain