Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothings the same

Hi everyone ,
It's been along time since i have posted. I guess i have been a little depressed because nothing is the same anymore. Since Donnie had the stroke on Dec 1st our life's have changed in so many ways. I am not complaining because i am really blessed but i just miss my Husband and the way he use to be. He is so quiet now except when he's trying to sleep and his mind just wont shut down, his blood pressure has been going sky high here lately. But he's alive and that's all that matter's. The kids are doing great and they seem to deal with papa very well. My dog has a tumor and it was cancer we had to have it taken off last week but i believe he's gonna be fine. We even had a dog that just showed up here, we brought her in and kept him then the dog catcher took her because i didn't have tags for her. That same night she ran away from the dog pound and found her way back here, I took her to the vet got all her shots so now she is really ours like we need another dog lol. She is very sweet but protective and her name is Molly! I have just been hanging out on the net with my friends that i really don't know what i would do without. Donnie has a OP therapist and a PT therapist and a nurse who come 3 times a week ad that seems to be helping him some. I have been getting up at 3 am to check his b/p every night because i worry so much about him having another stroke but alot of times i don't fall back to sleep.sleep just wont come. I lay there and think about many many things, I think about the kids and how far they have come in 3 years, i think about Donnie and wonder if he will ever get better, I wonder about my own children if there safe or in some kind of trouble. I wonder how people can hurt little children such as Caylee and Haleigh. I will never understand anyone hurting a child. As i sign off i hope and pray someone still reads my blog every once in awhile in the next few weeks i will try and post some happy stuff! Love ya all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,breeze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know we're still reading!!