Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on the family!

Hi all, it's been a pretty good week, Donnie has had 1 very good day this week and the rest of them we have just learn to deal with. The kids are doing great and wishing it was Easter vacation time. The kids will soon be playing summer ball something we all look foward to! I hope everyone is ok and doing fine I will report in later and let ya know how things are going hello t my family who read here I wish we lived closer but we are only 4 hrs from my brothers so you all should come for a visit. Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Ronni said...

Glad to hear things are looking uyp, Breeze! I thought you were getting a new picture...

Anonymous said...

our prayers are with donnie,you,and the kids love debbie ,alex,and kolin

debbie said...

I hope everything is alright. Prayers and thoughts to all of you. love debbie alex ans kolin