Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Letter From My Daughter

I received a letter today from my daughter, i wanted to cry but i wouldn't let myself, she is thanking me for taking care of her kid's, telling me that she knows there better off here. She also says that she has made many mistakes in her life and asked me if i can forgive her for them, she goes on to tell me that at one time she was happy in her life and she wants that happiness back so bad but doesn't know how to get it. She asked me and Dad to please pray for her every night. She says that she is praying hard for God to help her get her life back. She tells me she is sorry for the way she has treated me in the past and the terrible things she has said. Will i forgive her of course, will i pray for her i do each and everyday. Do i love her yes i do and have never stopped loving her. Inside was also a letter to her kids telling them how much she loved them, that she had put everything before them and now knows how wrong she was for doing it, will they forgive her, i hope so because i have taught them to be loving kids. I have tryed to teach them you have only 1 mom and dad you may not like or agree with what they do but you still need to love them. Did this make the kids want to go back to live with her NO. Is my guard still up YES. And it will always be .

No comments: