Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have been informed i am old!

Well Caleb has told me a few min's ago i was looking old he said my arms have wrinkles in them...........TOO FUNNY! I said well i am old he said well can't you stretch the wrinkles out of your arms, kids they sure can say some funny things! After all hes 15 and i am sure a 55 year old would really seem old to him, they did when i was young. Maybe i need to go in for a whole body make over then i could maybe be as young as they seem to think i should be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breezy, see if you can get us a 2 for 1 deal if you get a makeover :)

The Cool Breezes said...

Maybe we can get a gaggle deal (:

Anonymous said...

3 for 1 and I'm in too! Though I'm not 100% sure I want to give up all my well-earned landmarks from the journey of life.