Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's been a good day!

Today has been a pretty good day. We all went to my sister's for a cook out which included about 35 people, i was going to take some pics to post but when i got ready to do it i realized that my batteries had been switched to some other thing that runs on batteries in this house. Since the kids came to live with us i have finally figured out what was once mine seems to be no longer mine. I don't mind sharing but it would be nice if they would ask me. I ate way to much today but the food was sooooooooooo good. I had all kind of offers for a new cat today but my heart won't let me, i miss my buddy so much, something that was as GREAT as Socks was can't be replaced in 3 or 4 days but i did appreciate the offers. All in all it's been a good day and i even get to sleep in in the morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that sleeping in tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sleep in, Breeze. The Memorial Day cookout has me hankering for a good old North American bbq and potato salad.