Saturday, December 20, 2008

To My Husband

Dear Donnie,
When you get to feeling better i will show you this but until then I need to get it out.
The past month I feel like I have been in a nightmare, we went from you not being a real healthy person, to a person who didn't know his right hand from his left. As you laid in the hospital bed seeing things, hearing things, and doing many weird things i have never felt so helpless in my life because I couldn't help the most important person in my life my loving husband. I have always been able to fix the problem but this time I couldn't. The stroke, pacemaker another stroke took it's nasty toll on you. I learned real fast to become a much stronger person then even I would have ever given myself credit for. I was on a mission to have everyone I knew pray for you because we do believe in God and he does answer prayer's .I had to listen to the only Dr. I trusted and he said you needed to go to Cross Pointe that's why you were there not because I put you there. We always made a pack to take care of one another and this I will do forever.This is going to be a long road babe, but there's nothing me and you and the kid's cant do together. We are a tight knit family. They have been Angel's threw all of this you would have been proud of them! The past few days going to see you have been so good, I pray they stay that way but if not I will be here for you. Monday can't come soon enough so we can get you home the kids need there dad as they call you home. I need you, your my life, my heart, and without you I am a very empty person. You coming home will be the BEST of the BEST Christmas presents I have ever received. I love you....Marge

No comments: