Monday, December 29, 2008

A little different kind of life.

A month ago my life was perfect or I thought it was anyway, how quick that changed. We were laughing at each other, joking as we always do, talking about what to buy the kid's for Christmas talking about how someday we were gonna win the big lottery! How many people we could help if we won, how much we loved each other.
Then on Dec 1st that all changed even tho Donnie wasn't in that good of health no one is prepared for a stroke , then the pace maker, then a couple more little strokes, then he is so confused he doesn't even know where he is. Now I finally have him home but he's not the same person bless his heart, he's very quiet very reserved. Every time the kid's pass his chair no matter if he's awake or not they will say I Love You Papa. He will answer them with i love you to! Why this has had to happen to such a good person i will never understand. What is down the road I can't say but i will be beside him every step of the way! I think sometimes i do need a crash course in being several people at one time a wife, mom ,grandma,caretaker and maid ! Wonder if I can find a course like that online lol.

No comments: