Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Power Of The Gaggle!!!!!

Hi everyone, as most of you already know life as been crazy for The Cool Breeze Family since the 1st day of Dec. My sweet husband had a stroke, then his heart rate went real low and he had to have a pace maker put in, within a few days of that he had another small stroke this has left him very very confused to the point of seeing very weird things. He is some better today but he will never be the same as he was a month ago. This breaks my heart more then i can tell you but I can handle it. We are shooting at bring him home this coming Monday. I belong to the very best group of people threw a room called Latter Rain not only have they put up with my whining, and crying they have all prayed very hard for us, on top of all this they have got together and made sure that we are having the best of Christmas. Some have sent gift cards, some have sent checks, some have sent wrapped presents even for all of our animals, some have sent clothes, some have sent games but most of all they have sent love and support each and everyone of them. There is one person who i believed put all this together we call her MG she has been a god sent she called me everyday sometimes 2 to 3 times a day just to make sure I was OK while at the hospital. How can i ever repay these people I cant but they know how much i love and appreciate each and everyone one of them. They will be here for me when I feel i have no way to turn and make sure we are all OK . That's what the power of this gaggle does and that's why i am so blessed even tho I am passing threw troubled waters at this time. I love you all so much and once again Thank You!..............Breeze

No comments: