Sunday, June 22, 2008

A MOM AND HER SON

This is Jeff my son, the child i so desperately wanted, i had lost a child before Jeff was born. When i found out i was pregnant with Jeff his dad and i were soooooo happy. I tryed to do everything right so i wouldn't lose him too. He came into the world weighing 10lbs 9 0z 21 inches long! He was about the cutest thing i had ever seen in my life. When he was only 3 months old his daddy my child hood sweetheart was killed in a car wreck coming home from work. Jeff never got to no his dad. But he looks so much like him and has turned into a fine young man just like his daddy. We went and put flowers on his dad's grave today, we talked alot about his dad. Jeff surprised me by visiting me today something also his dad was good at! I am so proud of this child of mine. Hes a hard worker has 3 kids a good wife .Has never ask me for anything in his life, he has worked for it all alot more then i can say for some of my kids. I love you Jeff and will see you and the family sometime in July.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful visit, Breeze. And what a big boy! You never can tell how kids will turn out. My son was 22 inches long and 8lbs 14oz at birth. He's not tall nor big built now though.