Sunday, June 8, 2008

I miss my cat

Today has not been a good day, i have missed my cat more today then since he was put to sleep. I kept thinking i seen him last night but i know i didn't, I just want to hold him and cuddle one more time. I need to tell him how much i loved him and how much i miss the little dude, i know this sounds silly to those who are not great fans of cats but he was my buddy, i cooked bacon this morning and before i relized what i was doing i was sitting 1 piece aside for him. It's tough when you lose something you love we all know this but today has just been real depressing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Breezy. I went through a period lately of missing Honey too. It's really rough when they are our babies and such a part of our lives.

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww, Breezy. I know that feeling, and you're not at all silly.