Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To You Amega

Amega,
I want to tell you, you're not the child I have raised. What has happened to you and your life?
Why do you find it so easy to lie to me and your kids and never think another thing about it?
Why on earth would you tell me that you have not received Kaitlyn Jo's child support for the past year, yet I was made a fool of yesterday, and I had the proof thrown in my face that you had been getting it. Just so we are clear, this isn't called alimony. You were never married to him. It's called child support, and it's suppose to go towards taking care of your child. You do remember you have children, right? I of all people would have never thought you would have chosen the road you have gone down, not my little girl, the one I love and will always love. I can't even talk to you anymore. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself, you need to grow up, you need to realize I am no longer there for you until you do. Yes, it hurts me to have to be this way, but it also hurts me that you have 4 kids and don't give a rat's ass about them either. Your kids forgive you for what you have put them through. I have taught them they have one mommy. She's not perfect, none of us are, but they should love you anyway. They all have grown so much in the past year and a half. They now care about themselves. They no longer have to worry about where their next meal is coming from, where they're going to be laying their head at night, or if they're going to have water to take a shower. Do you remember the night I just so happened to pop into your house, and your water had been shut off for days? Caleb was going to the neighbors house to take a shower. I took them that night, and I should have never let you have them back then, but I trusted you, something I have a very hard time doing right now. You're their mom for God's sake. Stop thinking about yourself for once. Now you want to act all big and bad and tell me you're coming to get them? Guess what, honey???????????????? Not Happening, I am a strong woman. I will fight you till the end if need be, and I will win. So grow up and realize you can do this if only you want to. I will love you forever and a day, but I will never understand you....love mom.

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Hi, Breeze!

I think your daughter is having control issues. She can't control herself, so she wants to control you and the kids.

It's a pattern, and I have seen the same thing over and over. Stick to your guns for the sake of the kids.