Thursday, March 27, 2008

Honor Roll

Wow, you all 3 made the honor roll! Me and Papa and Hayden are so proud of you. I am proud of you for so many thing's not just being on the honor roll you're all such good kid's. I am so proud to be your mema . We have to act like Hayden is on the honor roll to remember he told us , i think his words were i made the honor thing to, i learned my tricks at school. So for now we will all go along with him after all not all little brother's want to grow up and be a Mexican.I look at you all and i see how much you have grown in the time i have had you, Caleb, you have came so far, you have worked so hard in school and i no it doesn't come easy for you like it does you sister and brother but you just hang in there buddy you can do anything you put your mind too. I realized your really growing up when we had the girlfriend over this pass weekend, someday you will understand why you can't be alone for 8 hrs in the room with her so for now lol it's still the living room when she's her by the way i think she's really pretty!
Kaitlyn, oh my your so beautiful and you seem to no this already! You made me proud watching you play volleyball, you were so afraid to try out, i told you ,you can do this and you did. Now we are trying to get you ready for cheer leading try outs ,you will do fine with this too i am proud of you.
Hunter, my little basketball star ohhhhhhhhhh was we all proud of you and your little team , you picked the team and got the whole thing going then knocked out 9 teams and won the whole thing , you looked so cool with your big medal around your neck, keep those grade's up and keep practicing and you will go far, i love you Hunter man.
Hayden, oh my!!If you was only old enough to no the many time's i have had to turn my head to keep you from seeing me laugh, at some of the thing's you do.
You are very cute, even tho your favorite word is not alway's so nice, and you want to be a Mexican when you grow up. I love it when you crawl into my lap and you say let's just hang out, i love you because this has not been as easy on you as it was for your brother's and sister yet you seem to get more stable each and everyday.Your my tough little guy. I wouldn't want you any other way!
To all of you , me and papa love you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't expect me to get through that with a dry eye, did you???

There's also a whole bunch of people that y'all don't know that are VERY proud of you too!

Take care of that Mema and Papa of yours. They love you more than you probably will ever know!

Ronni said...

My hat is off to the Breezes! I know that we all do what we gotta do, but I'd have such a hard time taking on my child's children, after thinking I was done with raising kids.

Keep your chin up--it's all worth it...

Anonymous said...

Someone in Michigan is so very very proud of you all as well!

All my love to the "breeze" family. All my love to some very very special people that I hold dear to my heart.


Keep on doing what you do best, Breezy, and that's being the best darn mema any child could ever hope for.